Problems with Keyboard Speed.

AnubisPlx

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
My laptop has a problem, that is that sometimes, when it types in certain pages (such as discord, in an example) it takes a long time to register what I type (and sometimes when I press a letter for long times it just registers 1-2 characters from the 10~ I let pressed)
The thing is that it just happens in certain pages, and is sort of an uncommon thing, but when it happens it lasts for a good time.
The laptop is from a national trademark (from South America) from like 5 years ago, and it has gotten 1 or 2 re-installations of Windows 7.
I'm sorry if something here is hard to understand, since English is not my first language.
Thanks in advance

Solution
Well you could try ...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver just yet).
3. When the computer reboots it should automatically install a new driver.

Also, if the program you are using has added a lot to the computer, and has a large cache and/or history, this could slow down your typing in that particular program. You may want to clean up any excess information.
Well you could try ...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver just yet).
3. When the computer reboots it should automatically install a new driver.

Also, if the program you are using has added a lot to the computer, and has a large cache and/or history, this could slow down your typing in that particular program. You may want to clean up any excess information.

Solution