Program that will outline the latest programs installed on your machine.

Iminent

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
Hello.

I was wondering if any of you know of a program that will tell me What & When the last several applications were installed on my machine are. This comes from a suspicion that a key logger was installed on my machine today from accidentally clicking on a site that i know to be bad. By the time i realized which site i had landed on. It was too late and malwarebytes had kicked in and blocked the installation of something else.

While i am pretty sure Malwarebytes has done its job well. It makes me wonder if there is something out there that will pick up installed programs whether done silently or not.

Thanks

Solution
Well-behaved programs can be seen installed in Windows' Program and Features (or Add Remove programs), with their dates. I suppose keylogger will not leave any trace.

Open File Explorer, and search for all files created or modified in last couple of days. This will show you a lot of files, but with careful examination you might be able to see what got installed where.
Well-behaved programs can be seen installed in Windows' Program and Features (or Add Remove programs), with their dates. I suppose keylogger will not leave any trace.

Open File Explorer, and search for all files created or modified in last couple of days. This will show you a lot of files, but with careful examination you might be able to see what got installed where.

Solution