Programs in my computer are sending data to bandicam.com? Virus? Or?

Alex84

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
I was suspicious that my laptop was infected since a few days ago a certificate showed up which was addressed by symantec to *.optimatic.com. After that I found that I couldn't open Chrome (happened once) then when I tried to shutdown the UI power button wasn't responding then I tried opening my task manager but it wouldn't even when I tried opening it from the folder, it just froze.
Therefore I scanned my laptop with my Kaspersky antivirus and the windows one which said my system was clean. Then scanned it with Malwarebytes which found some unwanted items, I then Scanned it again in Safemode (without Network) which didn't find anything. After that I downloaded Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool and scanned it which found some more threats.

Now I'm looking at my networking and this made me curious and suspicious:
qtdq19kyx

I really don't want to reinstall Windows 10.
(incase image doesn't show https://postimg.org/image/qtdq19kyx/ )

*** I just uninstalled Bandicam however the Networking still has the address bandicam.com

Alex84

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016

Thanks, I've ran Adwcleaner which found one threat which was ByteFence. I then installed TDSSKiller which found no threats therefore I didn't continue the rest of the article (combofix doesn't work with Win 10) Should I stop worrying now? I'll reinstall Chrome.

Alex84

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016

Yep done that but why is my problem related to chrome? Can you please explain that?