Proper PS3 emolator...........needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayandey

Honorable
May 22, 2013
In desperate need for a ps3 emulator..............Will be ever thankful to anyone who is able to provide a suitable solution. I tried downloading many but they all come without a bios and even after completing surveys the bios is not downloadable..... My friend has a copy of GTA 5 for ps3 and I am planning to run it on my pc using an emulator since GTA 5 for pc will not launch any sooner than March.....................
I will be ever thankful to anyone who can help , and regarding my pc specs.............

HERE THEY ARE:-
FX 6100 CPU
8 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz RAM.
Gigabyte 78lmt MOBO.
GTX 650 Ti 1Gb gfx.
Corsair VS550 PSU.

And Of course..................Thanks in advance.

Solution
Downloading a BIOS would be a breach of copyright, which explains why you can't find a download. Emulators normally provide you with a means to create a BIOS image from your own machine (in this case PS3 - you need to own a PS3 before you can use an emulator).

Ijack

Distinguished
Downloading a BIOS would be a breach of copyright, which explains why you can't find a download. Emulators normally provide you with a means to create a BIOS image from your own machine (in this case PS3 - you need to own a PS3 before you can use an emulator).

Solution

Jaydev16

Honorable
Nov 20, 2013
And don't forget you need a blu-ray CD-Drive to run that disk since GTA V comes in a blu-ray CD.You just have to wait patiently and get the PC version when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.