PS JailBreak PS3 Exploit Goes Free, Open Source

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prisoner37

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
Why is it that as soon as someone talks about playing backed up games someone calls them a pirate?

i have games that the disc has become unreadable, should i be forced to pay for a game i have already bought? while this can lead to piracy it also specifically is designed to allow people to back up their games, maybe play them directly from their HDD instead.

for this it is a great thing, for the piracy it can allow less so.

impreza

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
play games of hdd ha sounds more convenient than buying the games lol. Putting the disk in the play is such a pain when the console has a hdd which it installs much of the game to.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]The more console piracy there is, the better. Less incentives to shove cheap ass console ports down our throat.[/citation]

Agreed. It isn't 'cheap ass ports' that keep me out of consoles. It's the ABSOLUTE INABILITY to protect my investment by backup up discs! If they wish to have us do a 'no backup up games' thing, they DAMNED WELL HAVE TO GO TO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SO FRAGILE!

USB flash drives or something similar.

G

This article said it good, PS3 Jailbreak is perfect compatible with all the games. My freinds recommend me to buy the PS3

Jailbreak from http://www.chinaechos.com/usb-ps3-jailbreak-worlds-first-ps3-modchip-plug-and-play-p-2732.html, and we use it very satisfied.

G

yeah now its out on the market, but sony aren;t stupid, they;re going to do what microsoft has done to xbox users. http://psjailbreakhack.com/

G

I would wait until someone modifies the exploit again to allow for the playing of .iso files directly from the PS3 hard drive. The original PS3jailbreak had this ability, but apparently PS Groove does not have this ability cle ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.