PS3 Updated With Photo Gallery, DivX 3.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
if sony really wanna see their console selling, they will have to enable mkv h.264. x.264 playing capabilities in their system.. otherwise they will stay with as many as they can in their stock.

I don't know why they don't see the big picture..
yes if you enable those playback capabilities, you are opening the door for more piracy movie. But at the same time you console will sale like hot cakes. and a lot of console sold means market for the game developers and more eyes to you hardware and more money to the sony pocket. They might be thinking that, that move will hurst their playstation video store.. but believe me, you video store will never sale a shit if nobody have the console.

jp182

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2003
[citation][nom]kamkal[/nom]what they need to do is lower the price[/citation]

i agree. i dont think .264 is going to sell more ps3s to a public in the midst of a recession

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]kamkal[/nom]what they need to do is lower the price[/citation]
I agree. They are already selling at a loss, so the only hope is to get as many consoles out there as possible, and advertise your games as much as you can.

They seem to want to only advertise the console, and a few games.

kamkal

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
yea i mean im pretty sure if they dropped the price by 100 bucks on each price point people would be more inclined to buy them since it comes with arguably the best bluray player as well

photo gallery programs always make me laugh though; why not just make folders for your photos lol

Status
Not open for further replies.