PS4 can connect to Computer screen? (total newbie questions)

ImperialCavalry

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
Hello,

first of all, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum for a thread like this, I hope moderators don't mind

I never owned a console, or play one, I have zero information about them, I was wondering I must connect my playstation 4 (if ı buy one) to a huge home TV screen to play games? or I can connect to my LCD screen as well? if yes, that can cause issues like flickering?

also I heard there's a monthly fee to play online games on a console, is that true? if so, how
much?

and probably I can't connect my keyboard and mouse to a console via USB, cause I never experienced a controller

thanks in advance

Solution

I've had consoles connected to monitors over HDMI, works fine but depending on whether or not yours has...

CelicaGT

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013

I've had consoles connected to monitors over HDMI, works fine but depending on whether or not yours has speakers you may need a set of those (Strangly my old Samsung had audio out but no speakers). In addition the PS$ supports KB and mouse, though it is game dependent.

Solution
G

You can connect as lond as it has a free hdmi port ps plus cost £6 per month im not sure about the mouse and keyboard but im pretty sure you can buy something which allows you to