PSP Receives TurboGrafx-16, NeoGeo Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
If this is true and if eventually dreamcast support comes. I think I'll finally go out and pick up a psp-3000 just for nostalgia purposes.

This would make good use of the remote play feature on the ps3.

G

Kevin Parrish! No way do you think the powerful DC or legendary complex Saturn can be emulated on the old PSP mips platform! NeoGeo & PCE were already emulated just fine on the PSP thanks to the PSP development community.

G

Double post, but, do most people think the PSP has better graphics than the DC? Really? DC titles have higher polycount, higher res textures, and not much aliasing. Just play soul calibur or DOA for DC and compare to tekken for PSP. Not saying the graphics on the PSP are bad, but definitely not on the level of post '99 consoles.

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
[citation][nom]jimslaid2[/nom]Hmmm..... I had this option 3 years ago with a hacked PSP 1000. At least Sony is giving in a little.[/citation]

what makes u think u have the right to whine when all you did was play without pay ?

G

this sorting feature for the games in nice but theirs a bug in it still. after sorting your games and going into another category such as video or music or onto the psn store. your game section returns to the list format again.

Status
Not open for further replies.