PSP2 Debug Specs Mirror iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
[citation][nom]hillarymakesmecry[/nom]512mb of ram?Lame[/citation]
You won't find any more RAM in the Playstation 3 or Xbox 360. It's more than enough for gaming on a 5" screen.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
I can't help but think this will be scary expensive. :(
Sounds nice enough (though I actually wish it had 1024x581, just because most websites are optimized for 1024 pixels wide).
Who made the OLED? Is it high quality or not?
Why not 32GB internal? Such dramatic hardware changes, but the same internal memory as the PSPgo?
I know this device is only meant for engineering purposes, but I'm hoping.

Will Sony finally release better games at more affordable prices? As it is with the current PSP, most games are short and dull, while being rather expensive. There's only a few games I don't regret buying.
Can we expect PS2 emulation support? I'd buy it just to play PS2 games (PCSX2 emulator is still extremely limited).

So, Sony, did you finally fix your problems, or will I skip his one entirely?

Nexus52085

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
ehh, I'll be getting a 3DS. It looks like Sony hasn't learned their lesson when it comes to "overpowering the competition." Sony is dead last in both the console and handheld market. You'd think they'd realize that last place means you're losing, and what you're doing is not working.

With specs like these, they'd have to subsidize the cost with the 3G carriers. Locking people into another 2-year agreement on top of their phones? No one's gonna buy this POS.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
if its going to look like the pic no way if it got the same ultra boring games like psp no way, i do like the power under the hod but i culd newer controle a device who looks like that. if the games are realy good like lots of 2d games id might by it

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
Sony might be last in the console race, but that doesn't mean the PS3 isn't selling really well.

On topic, What on earth. Those specs. Seems like Sony have taken the power approach.. nice.
Sounds pretty neat. I think those who were shocked by 3-5 hours of battery life on the 3DS are going to be upset with this one... lolz.

G

with these specs and the small screen they can achieve more than what they have in the ps3. The price is the only concern for this device but if it is cheaper than the 3ds it will lead some consumers to believe that it is of a lesser quality, which no one wants.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]Igot1forya[/nom]I just had one of those "your mom has 512mb of RAM" moments...[/citation]
ahem...it's "ur mom"...but I still got it and LOL'd

Status
Not open for further replies.