Pubg mobile lagging on my emulator tencent gaming buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2018
Hello, everyone, I am playing pubg mobile on my pc using Tencent gaming buddy for the past two months as my smartphone [Xiaomi Redmi 5A 2GB] can't handle the graphics.

MY PC SPECS

INTEL I3-4160 3.60HHZ 4TH GEN DUAL CORE
6GB RAM DDR3
NVIDIA GT 710 2GB OVERCLOCKED
2TB TOSHIBA SDD
WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

most of the time I am getting 58-60 fps @ HDR, but sometimes the FPS drops so bad it will go below 25 especially while playing on Miramar map loading area [Prison]

I tried everything but still no luck

even after the 0.8.5 update the issue is not resolved

I can play GTA 5, MAFIA 2 AT MEDIUM-HIGH GRAPHICS AT 40FPS NO LAG

please help me with this issue

Thank You

Solution
I have seen PCs with better specs than yours and still lagging. It is because the emulator actually emulates an android device with actually less than half the specs of your system. Hence the emulator cannot run according to your actual specs. Try to understand, your PC is trying to run a game that is meant for another system. Ofcourse it can run it. But it is not optimised for windows.
Oct 21, 2018
I have seen PCs with better specs than yours and still lagging. It is because the emulator actually emulates an android device with actually less than half the specs of your system. Hence the emulator cannot run according to your actual specs. Try to understand, your PC is trying to run a game that is meant for another system. Ofcourse it can run it. But it is not optimised for windows.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.