Qosmio X300-130 DAMAGED CARD

musiker

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010
Hello, I have the Toshiba Qosmio X300-130 (or O) laptop with model number: pqx32e-00d027g3.

My display does not show anything, the HDMI and VGA outputs do the same and though i can hear it logging in windows and otherwise it runs perfect, as I can tell. So the GRAPHICS CARD must be damaged. :( :( :(

I disassembled the device and took out the VGA graphics card which says: Vendor: HannStar and has a code KSRAA LW-4471P REV1.0

I NEED A REPLACEMENT PART OF THE GRAPHICS CARD.

I did not manage to find something on ebay or other online laptop parts reseller. :eek:

Can someone help a little bit here?

Thank you!
:D :D :D

musiker

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010
Hello, I have the Toshiba Qosmio X300-130 (or O) laptop with model number: pqx32e-00d027g3.

My display does not show anything, the HDMI and VGA outputs do the same and though i can hear it logging in windows and otherwise it runs perfect, as I can tell. So the GRAPHICS CARD must be damaged. :( :( :(

I disassembled the device and took out the VGA graphics card which says: Vendor: HannStar and has a code KSRAA LW-4471P REV1.0

I NEED A REPLACEMENT PART OF THE GRAPHICS CARD.

I did not manage to find something on ebay or other online laptop parts reseller. :eek:

Can someone help a little bit here?

Thank you!
:D :D :D

The issue with using something not from Toshiba is that you run a risk of it not working, then you waste whatever money you spent on the card, and have nothing. Instead of spending a bit more and getting a guaranteed product. Unless the issue is not the video card. It's odd that the computer will seem to boot normally with a failed video card and not beep.

musiker

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010
Toshiba asks fo 1000 euro to sell the new card. As you can see, the price is exaggerated. Now matter how odd it seems, the computer still boots. What else could it be? any ideas?
The issue with using something not from Toshiba is that you run a risk of it not working, then you waste whatever money you spent on the card, and have nothing. Instead of spending a bit more and getting a guaranteed product. Unless the issue is not the video card. It's odd that the computer will seem to boot normally with a failed video card and not beep.