perhaps you should use your friends www.google.com , www.craigslist.com , and www.ebay.com to figure out an seller. this would be the same route any posters on here would follow. take some time to look for them yourself.

if you would like to know some other places to buy used/refurbished speakers then ask for a few websites or placenames and i'm sure someone will list a few.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I know the websites like audiogon, and others.These sellers are to expensive for me to buy from.

well you did mention that you consider them the best midrange speaker ever made. if they know this as well then why would they try to sell them cheap when they could get quite a bit more? it might seem unfair but is fairly common practice.

your best luck is trying to find a seller who either doesn't know the value or is selling for a reasonable price despite the market median. a needle in a haystack situation for some goods though.

a1gtrplyr

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012

I have a pair of ESL-57 never used still have original boxes. My email is a1gtrplyr@comcast.net contact me via email and I can send you pics. Asking $1000.00/pair

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I did this already way ahead of you on this !

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Are they the bronze or black screens you own? Thanks. Where are you located?

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
The email came back undeliverable.