SmokingBanana

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
Hi, im thinking on building a Quad Monitor Setup, but i need help finding the right stuff

This is how i want to build it
mmb-kt431.jpg

(Not looking for the same stand or monitor, but structure yes)

Can you guys suggest me good monitors and a stand that can support them.
I prefer bigger screens and a stand that can be blend like a curve form.

Thanks!

Solution
What are you using it for?

You may want to consider going portrait with at least one of those monitors. I started off with a 3xLandscape setup, moved one to portrait, and have since appreciated that so much I'm not on 1xLandscape and 2xPortrait. 80% of what I'm doing is either Document writing/reading or web browsing, both of which (in my opinion) are much more at home on a portrait display (there's a reason just about all printed media are taller than they are wide - it's easier to read shorter lines).

It totally depends on what you want to do though. If you're mostly watching or editing landscape content, then naturally landscape will suit you better.
If you think portrait is good way to go for you, definitely get IPS displays...

SmokingBanana

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

Hi,
I have 2 GTX 770 SLI
Im looking for 1080p
Size not sure what you recommend?
Budget doesn't matter now

rhysiam

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
What are you using it for?

You may want to consider going portrait with at least one of those monitors. I started off with a 3xLandscape setup, moved one to portrait, and have since appreciated that so much I'm not on 1xLandscape and 2xPortrait. 80% of what I'm doing is either Document writing/reading or web browsing, both of which (in my opinion) are much more at home on a portrait display (there's a reason just about all printed media are taller than they are wide - it's easier to read shorter lines).

It totally depends on what you want to do though. If you're mostly watching or editing landscape content, then naturally landscape will suit you better.
If you think portrait is good way to go for you, definitely get IPS displays (they don't have colour shift or dimming when you look at them off-axis) and a 16:10 ratio (like 1920x1200 or 1600p) are handy, cause the extra width (when they're in portrait mode) helps.

Not exactly answering your questions... but just throwing some ideas into the mix.
Good luck.

Solution

SmokingBanana

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

You have a good point also good to know your opinion, but im looking for Gaming,
3 Screens in the bottom for the game and the top one for anything.

SmokingBanana

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

They are 4GB, no only the 3 on the bottom, im not looking for hardware my pc can run 4k good

SmokingBanana

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

Thanks for the help, im looking now for a something more bigger just to see the difference (27-30 inch)

SmokingBanana

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

Ok, ill do it thanks!