Quest Intros 20 Mb/s Fiber Optic Broadband Internet

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Time Warner in the US is at 10 MB/s down and you can get that network with various internet providers, for instance, Earthlink. I pay $41.95 a month for it.

Buc-Kao

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2007
DaveK,

I know exactly where Corning NY is! I lived there from 1997 to 1999, when I worked as a test engineer at the Corning Photonics Technologies facility in Painted Post. That was my first experience with broadband, and I too haven't looked back since. I know what you're saying about "the middle of nowhere". Broadband was one of the things that made the long winters there bearable...that and alcohol. :p

G

This article or it's author rather needs do a little more research because I get 20mb down for 50 bucks a month. There is a small cable company called Insight that operates in Kentucky,Ohio and parts of Indiana. I understand the point of the article but it would be nice if the author would give credit where credit is due.

G

stevem99, the only wack job is you.

I am not gonna advocate voting for Ron Paul at this point because his polling numbers are non-existent.

But let me ask you this, if Ron Paul was such a racist why would he favor eliminating the drug laws and letting non-violent drug offenders out of prison?

The drug war disproportionately imprisons african americans and minorities. If he was so racist why would he be in favor of changing those laws? It doesn't add up.

Linkon Khan

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
I am happy to see your post. But i think your rate is very costly .Because i am using <a href="http://leased-line-comparison.co.uk/">100MB fibre internet</a>.Which is very cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.