question about malware and viruses

sydneyblue203

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
Im running iobits virus pertection with there malware fighter. Sometimes when I am surfing the interenet I get a warning malware right on internet explorer and trys to give me a number to call so I just crl alt del. Im not sure what this means its happen on both my machines. I don't believe I have any malware on my pc. theres no programs acting funning or anything.

Solution

Normal, just lying popups wanting to sell you their programs. shutdown in the browser though when the tick box says dont allow to open more pages tick it, ok and then it will shutdown after a few attemps as crl alt del is not healthy to windows and stuff open at the time. they are real annoying hey, and disabling popups never blocks them, what kind of sites does it...

Mark_1970

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015

Normal, just lying popups wanting to sell you their programs. shutdown in the browser though when the tick box says dont allow to open more pages tick it, ok and then it will shutdown after a few attemps as crl alt del is not healthy to windows and stuff open at the time. they are real annoying hey, and disabling popups never blocks them, what kind of sites does it happen with you :p

Solution

sydneyblue203

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014

thanks bro