Quick Heal Total Antivirus 2014 Update Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAJGAURAV

Honorable
Jan 15, 2014
i m using Quick heal total security 2013 antivirus......
Today, i have quick heal total security 2014 update!!!!
i m continue my antivirus update!!!
antivirus told me for restart !!!!
i restrating my computer then i m waiting 5 min...
then i check in my C drive...:??::??::??:
there is no quick heal antivirus file!!!!
plzz tell me what i do???????????:??::??:

Solution
Hi there,
I faced a similar problem last month and I was in a real fix as my computer stopped working and I had something urgent to finish. But then I visited their site to find a link to submit my query and within matter of minutes I got a resolution from them, you may want to use the link it is www.quickheal.com/submitticket

ArronK239

Estimable
Feb 11, 2014
Hi there,
I faced a similar problem last month and I was in a real fix as my computer stopped working and I had something urgent to finish. But then I visited their site to find a link to submit my query and within matter of minutes I got a resolution from them, you may want to use the link it is www.quickheal.com/submitticket

Solution

qqamresh

Estimable
Jun 2, 2014
This could probably because of some error while restarting & Quick Heal could not locate new virus definitions. I don't think this is a serious issue and you can resolve it by re installing Quick Heal. Else, just write to them & your query will be resolved quickly. They are good at customer support.

akash9876

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015
Today, i have quick heal total security 2014 update!!!!
i m continue my antivirus update!!!
antivirus told me unable to complite the downlode proces due to internet connection disconnected by remote side

Status
Not open for further replies.