drefenor

Estimable
Aug 18, 2015
So, i wanted to play Dishonored and when i ran it ,it was very laggy.So i went to graphics settings and wanted to change my settings but after tryng to save the changes it said that it failed to save and then the game window froze,had to alt-tab to close the game and after that i realised that my Catalyst control center and changeable graphics were gone from my computer. I checked the device manager and it only shows my intel hd 4000 not radeon hd 8750m.Ive tryed to doa clean install on amd drivers but nothing.
My computer is Lenovo G500
Intel-i3 2.5 Ghz
Intel hd 4000 and radeon hd 8750
4GB RAM

Go to Lenovo's website, get the chipset, BIOS and video drivers from there, not the AMD ones. See how it runs. Make sure you run the game connected to wall power not on battery.

If that does not help, you can try a clean Windows setup or contact Lenovo and see what they say.

drefenor

Estimable
Aug 18, 2015
Im going to try getting the drivers from the lenovo support site when i can. And i run my computer mainly on wall power. And the problem is not the perfomance of the game but the problem is that my amd video card isnt working at all , even the CCC and changeable graphics disappeared from the right click menu..