Razer Blackshark detachable mic jack?

Aug 20, 2018
Hello, this is my first time posting here so please go easy on me.

Like the title said, I want to ask if anyone know what kind of microphone jack the Razer Blackshark use? It's not the ordinary 3.5mm I presume. Because I just bought the V-Moda Boom Pro to replace the original microphone since I accidentally broke it but, it won't properly go in. And it would be nice if anyone give me a link for an adapter for the jack, I'll be really grateful.

Thank you!

jay32267

Respectable
Mar 16, 2017
According to the specifications....that unit has a>>>

Connector: 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack.

Although I don't understand why they say "jack" and not "plug" because the "plug is usually on the headphones and the "jack" is on the MB.

Is it a plug on the headphones? What's it look like? If it's a plug....does it not look like a 3.5 mm plug?

Also....if it is what they say it is....it needs to go into a combo jack (mic and headphones).

jay32267

Respectable
Mar 16, 2017
According to the specifications....that unit has a>>>

Connector: 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack.

Although I don't understand why they say "jack" and not "plug" because the "plug is usually on the headphones and the "jack" is on the MB.

Is it a plug on the headphones? What's it look like? If it's a plug....does it not look like a 3.5 mm plug?

Also....if it is what they say it is....it needs to go into a combo jack (mic and headphones).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 1
T Audio 0
T Audio 0
S Audio 0
tophatclay Audio 0
almog2 Audio 0
Z Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
196138105 Audio 1
K Audio 3