Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset working perfectly EXCEPT with Overwatch

JCuomo

Commendable
Jul 5, 2016
For whatever reason, the sound is barely audible. I've tested the sound with other games and applications and everything works fine. In game, all sound is set to max.

Things I've tried:
Uninstalling and reinstalling Overwatch
Uninstalling and reinstalling Synapse 2.0
Uninstalling and reinstalling Kraken 7.1 drivers
Checked mixer, it's not muted and it's set to 100
Restarted with the headset set to Default Device

I've tried doing pretty much every fix I've come across online and nothing has worked. Has anyone else experienced the same problem and found a solution?

Solution
I would check around your Razer Synpase settings (for the headset itself). I remember that overwatch had a default config for the BlackWidow Chroma which automatically changed it's colors to orange instead of the colors you want, so checking the settings for the Kraken in Synpase could help. Aside from that, I don't know what else would be wrong with it

deezyboa

Estimable
May 17, 2015
I would check around your Razer Synpase settings (for the headset itself). I remember that overwatch had a default config for the BlackWidow Chroma which automatically changed it's colors to orange instead of the colors you want, so checking the settings for the Kraken in Synpase could help. Aside from that, I don't know what else would be wrong with it

Solution