Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset Popping Disconnecting And Reconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aswooper

Estimable
Jun 10, 2015
After a while whenever i have my computer on the headset disconnects and reconnects and make a loud "POP" sound and then i have to restart all my stuff for the sound to actually comeback like a game or TS3 etc or a youtube video, basically i have to restart the whole game for the ingame sound to work., just comment if u need more info RAZER KRAKEN 7.1

TnG22

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015

Bump, I have this exact problem, rather annoying after I spent £90 on these and expected decent quality from this brand.

Malignancy

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015

I am having the same exact issue. It seemed to start on their last driver update. I emailed Razer about it and after about 2 weeks they sent a reply saying they could not recreate the issue and are forwarding it to the dev team. I have uninstalled the driver and synapse multiple times, yet the issue still persists so idk.

popatim

Splendid

Can you rollback the driver and see if the problem goes away?

guwamie

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015
well,i know, thanks for your sharing
YleCCw

Malignancy

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015

Yea I have tried rollback to no avail. I guess its just a defect and the headset is shorting out.

Bluable

Estimable
Oct 10, 2015

I'm having the exact same issue. Any solutions yet?

Malignancy

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015

It has something to do with either their drivers or a defect in the unit itself. Tested an old headset to make sure it was not my onboard sound and everything works fine. I just bought another headset and will be staying away from razer products in the future. Their support was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.