Razer Kraken Chrome 7.1 Roblox Audio Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaughtilo

Commendable
May 7, 2016
I have a issue were I cannot hear anything from the game Roblox. My in-game sound options are not muted, they are all the way up. In Win 10 sound mixer, Roblox is not muted. In Roblox Studio, the program used to create Roblox, the settings "SoundEnabled" and "SoftwareSound" are checked and enabled. I have reinstalled both the game and studio, did not work. In that fresh reinstall I made sure both things were enabled in the Studio. Did not work.

My headset is set as both Default Device and Default Communication Device. The laptop speakers are disabled. When the headphones are unplugged, and therefor disabled, and the laptop speakers are enabled, the game plays it's sound great, but through the speakers for everyone to hear. I do not want that, I need for it to work with the headphones.

Razer Synapse had no available updates. Also, when a Roblox game is up and running, it does NOT appear in the Razer Synapse volume mixer, but DOES appear in the Windows 10 volume mixer, in which it is NOT muted.

Any ideas?

Zaughtilo

Commendable
May 7, 2016

Worked! Thank you SO much. I'll say what I did just so if anyone ever has this problem they can see what I did.

I went into the Task Manager then to Startup tab. I then disabled "Razer Synapse" and "Kraken71ChromaHelper". Restarted computer so that those two things wouldn't be open. Works.

Thank you.

TheShadowRBXL

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017

i still cant seem to get this to work, i do not have razer surround enabled, because they f### up my drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.