Solved! Razer Synapse acting weird

Jun 4, 2018
It was working in the past but when I uninstalled and reinstalled again, I'm unable to use the application now. I'm either always stuck at VERIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT or unable to do anything. Is there any solution to fix this? The last message I saw when this error first occurred was about driver not being compatible. What is this about?

Solution
Good. That narrows things down to your computer.

You should not be overly concerned about downloading a virus if:

1) You have a known AV product installed, up-to-date, and running.

2) You take a very close look at any website(s) you visit especially the URL that should appear when hovering over any button or link therein.

3) You avoid websites that appear no matter what problem you have and they are offering "download this" buttons to fix everything.

4) You do not fall for lots of pop-up ads along with multiple misleading "download" buttons designed to confuse and trick.

5) You completely never visit or click any unrelated, junk links about movie stars, athletes, and other celebrities with hints about "secrets', scandals...
What was the reason for the original uninstall and reinstall? Some error messages or warnings? Performance issues?

What was the source of the new download/driver you did install?

May have been corrupted. Try again and if not fixed then you will need to contact them for assistance with fixing your account.

https://razerid.razer.com/

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for replying!

After installing an update, it became very buggy and not responsive so I decided to reinstall but that made it worse. I couldn't use the app at all, even if I manage to log in after like 20 minutes because of slow response, my Headset and all the information vanished and had to re type in the stuffs again. But again, it didn't work. I was not able to register my device serial number and etc.

and I didn't install any new driver.

Try using another computer to verify if your account is working.

If your account is not working or verifiable then contact Razer.

If your account is working then try rolling back to the previously working version - that may fix the issue so you can at least play again.

Otherwise a call to Razer should be the next step.

Jun 4, 2018

The thing is I don't know how to rollback or know how to find one because I'm afraid of downloading wrong program such as virus.

Good. That narrows things down to your computer.

You should not be overly concerned about downloading a virus if:

1) You have a known AV product installed, up-to-date, and running.

2) You take a very close look at any website(s) you visit especially the URL that should appear when hovering over any button or link therein.

3) You avoid websites that appear no matter what problem you have and they are offering "download this" buttons to fix everything.

4) You do not fall for lots of pop-up ads along with multiple misleading "download" buttons designed to confuse and trick.

5) You completely never visit or click any unrelated, junk links about movie stars, athletes, and other celebrities with hints about "secrets', scandals, titillating topics, and so forth. Basically eye garbage stuff.

Overall if you are sure that you are legitimately at the applicable manufacturer's website, the downloads are very likely quite safe.

The trouble begins when you are looking for some download no longer supported or available via the manufacturer's website. And other sites claim to have that download....

Some may indeed be legitimate sources and have safe downloads. Extreme caution is always advised.

And be sure that you have backed up everything and verified that the backups worked and are readable.

Read the information carefully and if it doubt - look for another source. Takes time and effort.

Solution