razer tiamat 7.1 vs hyperx cloud ii

Solution
It's like asking if a fiat or daihatsu is better... If you're looking for something cheap that can get you somewhere, but isn't really all that cheap when you actually look at it, cloud II is better than the tiamat.

For that price though, consider proper headphones like HD558 or ATH-AD500X, those tend to be the most popular around, and far better audio and build quality than the tiamat for significantly less. If you need a boom mic, you can either buy a Modmic like item or get a set like the G4ME One/Zero
It's like asking if a fiat or daihatsu is better... If you're looking for something cheap that can get you somewhere, but isn't really all that cheap when you actually look at it, cloud II is better than the tiamat.

For that price though, consider proper headphones like HD558 or ATH-AD500X, those tend to be the most popular around, and far better audio and build quality than the tiamat for significantly less. If you need a boom mic, you can either buy a Modmic like item or get a set like the G4ME One/Zero

Solution

snon200

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015

let me clarify, i already have the hyperx cloud ii but i got an offer from a friend to trade it for his razer tiamat 7.1, is it worth trading with him or should i just keep my headset?

That friend is trying to swindle you, tiamat is absolute garbage, why else do you think he wants to trade a headphone with MSRP of ~$200 for one with MSRP <$100?