Razer vs Steelseries

Roshar

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
I wondered if I should buy the razer kraken 7.1 for €90 or pay €20 more for Steel series Siberia v2 full headset usb virtual surround 7.1, or if there is any other headset around this price range that would be better or same but cheaper for gaming.

GeRgY

Admirable
Buddy... just get the normal Kraken :) Price = Comfort is the best for normal Kraken Pro headset. Kraken 7.1 have one digital micro but the normal micro on Kraken Pro works same fine. Steel series are good in all kinds of gaming units but the Razer headset beats them alot.
Try Razer or Turtle headsets !

antonio7br

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
obviously the steelseries but not that one, i would buy the steelseries siberia elite that i found on amazon to be USD$120 that is 103 euros so this means your prices are to high. , i have one and its AMAZING the best i had, it is extremely comfortable specially when playing for a long time and it has a really good sound system and a much better mic than the Kraken (i herd the mic of the kraken isn't that good). The siberia elite also comes with a gorgeous looking customizable (16.8 million colors) led light in both sides and a downloadable program that you can customize the sound, colour, mic into your preferences. this is my opinion. here is the headset: http://steelseries.com/products/outlet/steelseries-siberia-elite-anniversary-edition

Roshar

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013

Most sellers wont send goods from Amazon US to EU meaning you cant compare the dollar prices but you would have to go to the UK or French amazon to see the prices for EU