Rca 7" voyages tablet (marshmellow)

Danielle_43

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017
Cycles thru loading screens when turned on. It's fully charged and as soon as home screen comes on it shuts off. I even tried hitting and holding the pin point reset button and it does same thing. Doesn't reset at all. What do i do?!

Solution
Try starting the tablet up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load completely and stay on. If it will, then you probably have a bad app, virus or malware on the tablet. If that is the case you would need need to remove whatever is the case and then restart the tablet in normal mode.

If you can't get it to start up and stay on even in "Safe Mode" then you may need to do a "Hard Reset" but I would save that for a last resort as it will wipe all your personal data off the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until...
Try starting the tablet up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load completely and stay on. If it will, then you probably have a bad app, virus or malware on the tablet. If that is the case you would need need to remove whatever is the case and then restart the tablet in normal mode.

If you can't get it to start up and stay on even in "Safe Mode" then you may need to do a "Hard Reset" but I would save that for a last resort as it will wipe all your personal data off the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution