Question Rca voyager 3 wont reset

May 1, 2020
Trying to reset tablet but keeps saying bootcode error and turning off then coming back on to logo screen. Help!

hang-the-9

Titan
Replace it, sounds like the internal storage failed. I never recommend RCA tablets, they are cheap and very unreliable. Just had another post for an RCA tablet issue, looks like the Samsung Tab A is cheap, and will be much more reliable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thoroughly confused Android Tablets 0
R Android Tablets 1
TaroBeni Android Tablets 4
ccbmike Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
Cister36 Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
Kparsley37 Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 6
D Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Did factory reset RCA Voyager III now I'm locked out
Question my rca voyager III rct6873w42bmf8 goes to firmware update, and there is no update button and i can't get it to go away.
Question I need help, My tablet (rca voyager rct 6973w43), just show me the logo an after a message red letter that says Bootloader error code 1 when turn on
Question my RCA Voyager 7 model RCT6873W42 is keep booting over and over
Question rca voyager stuck in fasboot
Question Is there a way to move the menu buttons from the side to the bottom on the ew 2019 rca voyager tablet3?
Question The keypad on the activation screen for my RCA Voyager III tabled does not work
Question Help? RCA voyager pro tablet
Question RCA VOYAGER 3 : Way to enlarge home screen icons?
My RCA Voyager Android tablet keeps rebooting itself, why? It's a little over 2 years old
i tried hard reset on my rca voyager 111 tablet but after the initial logo it goes back to the screen that says voyager 111 a
Solved! Rca tablet reset
my rca voyager pro after factory reset says i have no android or google play
Bypass a reset FTP or FRP
I bought a voyager 3 off of someone and they reset it but now I can't use the tablet. It keeps telling me that I need to use a
Does factory reset on a RCA Voyager Pro tablet roll back the Android version to the original version?
My 6 yr old tablet wont go pass the voyager lll part i tried to reset and still nothing what do i do
next steps after hard reset on rca voyager 3
How do i reset voyager pro tablet so new user can usee
Rca voyager ll launcher 3 error and wont factory reset .. Any suggestions?

ASK THE COMMUNITY