Really: A Facebook Keyboard for Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Q: Who in their right mind would buy one of these?
A: Nobody, Most FB users don't have a "right" mind.

Just kidding but still a stupid idea just to get facebook addicts to buy random junk so FB makes more money.

blackjellognomes

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Q: Who in their right mind would buy one of these?A: Nobody, Most FB users don't have a "right" mind.Just kidding but still a stupid idea just to get facebook addicts to buy random junk so FB makes more money.[/citation]I'd pay $30 for the keyboard I have now, and it doesn't have special hotkeys or anything. There's really no reason to criticize this product other than to stay on the silly anti-FB bandwagon. Two other points: (1) this is a third-party firm that's trying to make a profit, not FB; and (2) why shouldn't FB make money? It's a successful, profit-driven business in the image of the American Dream and capitalism.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
Really: A Facebook Keyboard for Addicts

I thought it meant a keyboard for addicts to break addiction, i really was expecting something like a keyboard that shocks people when putting the combination of letters F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K or something

skyline100

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]I thought it meant a keyboard for addicts to break addiction, i really was expecting something like a keyboard that shocks people when putting the combination of letters F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K or something[/citation]

LOL, this is funny!

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
It looks like a pretty good keyboard. Looks like the letters are painted on, rather than decals on 99% of todays $10~200 keyboards. :p

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]blackjellognomes[/nom]There's really no reason to criticize this product other than to stay on the silly anti-FB bandwagon.[/citation]
It's not about being anti-facebook. I have a facebook profile as most others. I don't, however, spend hours and hours reading and commenting on other people's stupid posts. I have a life.

Gaming keyboards are different. You don't even do anything on facebook except mindless chat with other people, if you can figure out how to spend hours doing just that then you probably have some emotional issues which is why you spend more time talking to people virtually than in person.

G

Drop that shit.
Just make a keyboard that has an @ key in place of the right Windows key, and you'll be rich...

Status
Not open for further replies.