rebooting and restore point

bradley7

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
My Acer E15 keeps on reboooting. I cant access windows. The operating system is windows 10. I pushed Alt and F10 then i get access to system restore. When I click on that and want to find a restore point nothing.on the screen it says " you need to sign in as the administrator to continue, but there arent any administrator account on this PC". What can i do? BRADLEY

Solution

Well it should of come with one. When a consumer buys a laptop it is recommended the seller/manufacturer make a recovery partition on the HDD with all the drivers and a recovery point so you can reset the laptop.

If you do not have a Windows install/recovery disc please contact the seller and tell them they should of provided one as you bought the laptop off them so the license has moved over to you.

Wayfall

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Get the computer to post then keep pressing F8 until the Advanced Boot Options menu pops up. Then you can select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking.

Then when loaded to Windows access the start bar and search System Restore and run System Restore.

bradley7

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

I did the above it just keeps looping in the reboot fase.

bradley7

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

Wayfall

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Can you access the bios? Because I have had windows 7, yes I know you have windows 10, loop on me as it didn't know which storage device to boot from and would not boot from the one I wanted so I had to reinstall the OS again.

I think there is a problem with your boot sequence, to fix this you need to reinstall. The boot sequence needs to be put back in order which will require you to reinstall the OS.

Also do not have any other drivers attached while doing this (i mean external ones)

bradley7

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

bradley7

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

Wayfall

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Well it should of come with one. When a consumer buys a laptop it is recommended the seller/manufacturer make a recovery partition on the HDD with all the drivers and a recovery point so you can reset the laptop.

If you do not have a Windows install/recovery disc please contact the seller and tell them they should of provided one as you bought the laptop off them so the license has moved over to you.

Solution