Recalled Version of LittleBigPlanet Sells for $250 on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
ZOMG daddy! Can I get it for Christmas? What's with these retail stores putting out Xmas crap earlier every year? I'm sorry...was that off topic? This article seems like a repeat of another one almost exactly like it. Plagiarizing our own articles now are we?

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
For heavens sake its only a song within the game that caused all of this... 250 dollars to have a song in a game!?

Also on a side note those who were disappointed in the cancellation of Thrill Kill trust me when I say you didn't miss much. Also why on Earth was Tactics Ogre recalled?

davidgbailey

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2008
Is anyone else irritated by the level of fear some of these companies show in regards to hurting sales? Hmmm..I wonder how this would affect sales numbers in IRAN!?!? Are they afraid of Riots in Tokyo? Japan is extremely homogenous. What's the point?

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
This act of censorship certainly wouldn't even be thought of if the role were reversed. I really hate how society is today where everyone tries to no offend others to the point where they censor themselves. While certain other groups demand such actions while never giving them in return and Islam is one of these groups.

Its amazing how Quran verses in a videogame could cause such a buzz yet when a Imam recently suggests that women should only show one eye because two eyes may seduce a man and cause the man to rape her (at no fault of the man of course) no one stands up against this. Or how about the parades they often hold after terror attacks on western nations?

They aren't willing to give respect or even acceptance to others yet now we have powerful companies bending over for them...

noobe1981

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
Nuclear don't slump them in all together you're no better then other extremeist if you do. Their are plenty of bad people that do things in the name of relegion. Catholics, christians, etc.. All had their fair share to, and still do.

Although your right I'm also tired of all this censorship, and would hope big companys start standing up to the crap. Nobody is forcing these people who get offended to play the game in the first place. I'm sick and tired of people trying to stop games, movies, and music because it offends a certain a group.

And the sad part is some parents no matter what their relegious beliefs can be just as bad with violent games. Hey if a game has more influence on your kids then you do. Your kid is screwed anyways no matter what game he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.