Recommendations on AntiMalware,Spyware, and Virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subidoo

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
I should be receiving my new computer soon, i was wondering what would be a Really good combo of Security Tools would be to have on my Computer? Last i had was McAfee, And Ad-Aware.

Upgrade Software

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011

If you seeking out free PC security then I would say Avast! or Avira for free antivirus. PC Tools or Comodo for a Firewall. Spybot or Superantispyware for your spyware. Lastly if it's a new computer with good specs I would add in PC Tools ThreatFire and Malwarebytes Antimalware, they both run alongside your installed antivirus. Paid for options I would look no further than Kaspersky, however your previous security applications McAfee and Lavasoft Ad-Ware or both top of the range and will do the job required. Other strong titles include ESET NOD32, CA Internet Security, Webroot and Trend Micro.
Stevo
www.upgrade-software.com

Upgrade Software

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011

If you seeking out free PC security then I would say Avast! or Avira for free antivirus. PC Tools or Comodo for a Firewall. Spybot or Superantispyware for your spyware. Lastly if it's a new computer with good specs I would add in PC Tools ThreatFire and Malwarebytes Antimalware, they both run alongside your installed antivirus. Paid for options I would look no further than Kaspersky, however your previous security applications McAfee and Lavasoft Ad-Ware or both top of the range and will do the job required. Other strong titles include ESET NOD32, CA Internet Security, Webroot and Trend Micro.
Stevo
www.upgrade-software.com

catboat1

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009

This may help you. My company I.T. guy told me about Sunbelt Vipre. I have had it for 1 year and it is outstanding! The tech support is outstanding, and you will never know it is running. It will warn you of sites that could be trouble if you happen to encounter them. Hands down I am sold. I build high speed machines mostly for gamers and I have suggested it top alot of them and they all have given me thumbs up. Try it you won't regret it. Don

Status
Not open for further replies.