Record on headphone jack

Apr 28, 2018
I am trying to record audio on my Lenovo Twist via my headphone jack using Audacity. It will only record via my computers microphone. Ideas? Settings are MME and Soundmapper

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
opriem Audio 1
L Audio 0
M Audio 3
jessitokki Audio 1
rclr Audio 2
kobinath Audio 1
alexanderisreallygreat Audio 3
S Audio 8
P Audio 1
N Audio 1
S Audio 1
H Audio 1
D Audio 2
V Audio 1
R Audio 1
B Audio 1
H Audio 3
E Audio 2
U Audio 1
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Question how do i connect mixer to audio interface and head amp for recording ?
Question When I watch my clips, I noticed my microphone only records the left side, does anyone know how to fix this?
Question Record Audio from 1997 JVC Receiver
Question When I record audio, it is muffled
Question Sennheiser PC8 - distortion when recording
Question MK-F100TL Wired Microphone USB Condenser Sound Recording is not working in my laptop
Question (Novice) What do I need to record audio from a 3.5mm laptop headphone jack into two 3.5 mm mic inputs?
Headphone upgrade - Metalcore/Hardcore rock listener/Occasional guitar recordings/Gamer
Can I leave my headphones in a room and record the conversations in the the room
Can audio interface record the mic and give to the headphone ? ( so it act like a headset )
Unable to record or hear any audio from headphones to PC after factory reset
What is the Best Gaming Headset For gaming and recording Or should i use headphones
Multiple headphones, only one records.
My Headphones Are Buzzing When I Am Recording
Sound is heard through Speakers when speaking through a Headphone MIC and NOT RECORDING
I have a recording mic and headset plugged into laptop and now I can only hear sound from the mic in my headphones. The audio/
How do I record game audio, and play it back though my headphone. (Elgato HD 60)
Looking for Microphone + Headphone for gaming, recording videos and music. (150-200€ budget)
Can I use audio monitors(speaker) and headphone at the same time when recording a song?
Looking for Headphone to suit my recording, gaming, and music listening needs

ASK THE COMMUNITY