Recover Contacts From Broken Phone?

AustinMxr1

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S6 today and it finally broke. The screen is completely dead, no sound comes from it when I play with the volume buttons, and it doesn't connect to computers using USB cables, however the LED light at the top left of the phone is pulsing blue. It slowly changes between blue and a light blue, its constantly on, it doesn't flash.

I went to Google contacts but only my contacts from a few years ago are on there, none of my current contacts are on there. So is there anyway that I can get my contacts back from my dead phone? My next phone is going to be an iPhone most likely.

Is there any hope? Thanks.

Solution
take it to a cell phone repair place. they might be able to get the data for you.

sidenote, those phones are supposed to sync your data to your google email account, so if the contacts weren't syncing then you weren't signed into your google account on that phone.

ingtar33

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
take it to a cell phone repair place. they might be able to get the data for you.

sidenote, those phones are supposed to sync your data to your google email account, so if the contacts weren't syncing then you weren't signed into your google account on that phone.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS