Question recover data after factory reset android (rooted)

Jan 26, 2018
i am trying to recover data after a factory reset on a rooted android Samsung edge s7 (AP_G935F) but everything i try just will not detect the phone or only shows the things currently on it... any recommendations on programs that actually work?
root checker app shows it is rooted and some programs do popup that popup for root access (that i allow)
thanks

Jan 26, 2018
none. factory reset reset everything. why did you not copied the data before factory reset?
ran out of power a few days ago and got hit with a "Binary Blocked by FRP Lock" error on start up
i did not know what firmware i was using so i basically just tried every one i could get my hands on with no luck (i know how i could of found out now tho >.>)
so i just decided to take the hit and try get it back with a recovery the same way you would if you formatted a hdd... and in doing that found the firmware i originally had when rooting it again >.>
also i assumed all my data was on sd card so it would not be that bad but it looks like at some point it auto reset things back to the internal storage >.>

there has to be some way to do it tho? (i disable all auto syncs long ago)
never did any backs because i never realized when the "i gave a dam what was on it" line was crossed till it was too late lol

Jan 26, 2018
well my last hope is DrFoneRecovery but i cant get it to work... exhausted about everything else i can get my hands on and this is the things most things point to
the blue text does nothing and all the apps it references don't seem to exist any where any more >.>
CzRA0Dj.png

Jan 26, 2018
well after a hell of a long time backing up my pc and discovering a lot of my hdds are dead so sorting that out before messing with more..... it looks like any "free version" of DrFoneRecovery i can find will not work and it can only recovering a few files so i am not going to pay all that money
so i am back to square one >.>