recover gallery photo's in new Galaxy s7

Feb 11, 2018
Hi you all,

I was testing my new Galaxy s7 and made lots of photo's in gallery.
Afterwards i inserted the provider micro card in the slot and lost hereby all the pictures in Gallery.
Did this action overruled the factory setting and deleted all photo's or are they still somewhere in memory?
I did try two recovery downloads but S7 smart phone is not recognized
Any outhere knows the answers?
Thanks.
Lea

Solution
Again, inserting a card won't erase anything on the device. Even if it is a SIM. Now if the photos weren't on your device, and were say attached to an online account, that would be a cause. However if they were saved on the device itself the SIM couldn't erase that. I again suggest restarting the device to see if it just isn't registering correctly the info on the phone. You may also wish to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord to see if you can view the files on the device and locate what you are looking for. However, again, a SIM doesn't erase anything on your device that is saved on it.
Feb 11, 2018
Hi thanks for your reply.
I was not talking about inserting a SD card but the providers Sim card. But this i did After I made my picture's so the Gallery was still in factory situation.
Did inserting the SIM card erased the photo's or are they still somewhere in the memory?
Gallery is only with some new photo's I made after the providers SIM card was placed.
Hope someone out there knows.
Thanks

Again, inserting a card won't erase anything on the device. Even if it is a SIM. Now if the photos weren't on your device, and were say attached to an online account, that would be a cause. However if they were saved on the device itself the SIM couldn't erase that. I again suggest restarting the device to see if it just isn't registering correctly the info on the phone. You may also wish to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord to see if you can view the files on the device and locate what you are looking for. However, again, a SIM doesn't erase anything on your device that is saved on it.

Solution