Reddit Group TestPAC Trying to Boot SOPA Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgingeri

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
I just donated. :) I want him unemployed. However, he'll probably get some super high paying job lobbying for the RIAA and MPAA. At least he won't be in office.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
id rather see him impeached, but whatever...

and if enough people get voted out of office who are on riaa mpaa side, no one will go to them again.

G

"Currently both SOPA and PIPA are dead in the water, requiring extensive changes. But eventually these bill will be resurrected because ultimately that's what Hollywood and the RIAA want, giving groups like TestPAC something new to focus on."

News break heard about CISPA?

https://torrentfreak.com/draconian-privacy-invasion-bill-continues-to-gain-support-120404/

G

Richard Mack? Sheriff Mack? He's a good guy, and a liberty candidate!

Mack > Smith

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Donated, and I'd love to see these guys tackle the other members of congress who have time and again proved that their votes are for sale to the lobbyists.

Democracy only works when the people vote, and these people keep getting elected because most of us are content to just sit back and complain while the ignorant masses continue voting these people into office time and again.

We need metaphorical heads on pikes, people. We need to show congress that if they put our freedom up for sale it's the last sale they'll make before taking a trip back home next election season. We need the cost of corruption to be your seat in the senate, not just a few emails and petitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.