remove fbi virus on samsung tablet

silent13

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
I have a Samsung galaxy A tablet and in January my tablet was in infected with the FBI warning virus. I ve been looking online for any information on how to clear this virus out and I can't find anything. I ve downloaded malware apps and anti virus apps and they don't detect anything. I ve tried the safe mode and hard reset and nothing works. I don't know which application is the culprit as I think I waited too long to remove the app. Is this a lost cause or can it be fixed? Please help

Solution
you are probably re downloading all your apps after the hard reset. take out a micro sd card if you have one installed. hard reset again. don't log into any accounts. skip everything on the setup.

a hard reset will fix this. one of the two things i mentioned have to be the culprit.

N3rdR4ge

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
you are probably re downloading all your apps after the hard reset. take out a micro sd card if you have one installed. hard reset again. don't log into any accounts. skip everything on the setup.

a hard reset will fix this. one of the two things i mentioned have to be the culprit.

Solution

john vitz

Estimable
Mar 4, 2014
maybe it is a rouge app, because tablets run Linux based android. that hence will improve the probability to a rouge app. why because android based devices are recommended for deep web browsing via using a .tor or onion browser. just download avast if you can and run it. or factory reset in the final hopes it will solve your problem.