Report: Apple Wants TV Service By End of 2012

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
^ You have more than one account now?

The life of a hater is a pathetic one, sorry to say. No person who claims to be intelligent or well-informed should have any reason to hate one company over another when they all operate the same.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]^ You have more than one account now?[/citation]
Yes, and?
And claiming the moral high ground when you say things like this:-
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Why do they even allow idiots like you on Tom's? I think it's Tom's duty to ban a$$holes like you[/citation]
Nah, it's open season on you now

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Ah, poor baby. Open season? Pray tell, what are going to do? I'm soooo scared.

del35 is a known troll and regularly gets called on it by people other than myself. So because you hate Apple it means you actually agree with idiots like him?

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Ah, poor baby. Open season? Pray tell, what are going to do? I'm soooo scared.del35 is a known troll and regularly gets called on it by people other than myself. So because you hate Apple it means you actually agree with idiots like him?[/citation]
So someone saying they hate a company entitles you to call them names?
Then you say mods should ban them?
Mods have read this, ignored you, I think it's just going to be fun to troll you personally for a while - just to piss you off
files_troll_2.jpg

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
^ Sorry, I'm not going to get pissed off. Though if it makes you feel better you can imagine that your witty barbs are causing me to repeatedly pound my keyboard, punch the wall and pull my hair out. If it brings happiness to your life, then more power to you.

Mods have ignored me? I never asked the mods to remove a user - I used the same logic a poster used to show how stupid their argument is. The fact you took it literally shows you don't have a clue. Oh, and the mods have let stupid people comment on here forever, so their not removing del35 in no way means I'm wrong and he's right. Just like Tom's not removing the numerous spam/advertising posts doesn't mean they approve of spam. Nice try, though.

Everyone knows the epitome of lame is to open more than one account in any discussion forum. So why do you have multiple accounts? Is it so you can give extra likes to your buddies? Or maybe you can give extra thumbs down to people you don't like? Or maybe del 35 is another one of your accounts? How many do you have, BTW?

jl0329

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
I love Apple :)

For you tech elites up there, maybe Apple products are stupid and overpriced.

But for us - lowly uneducated common folks, Apple products are a delight to use :)

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]I never asked the mods to remove a user[/citation]
Maybe you should
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]I think it's Tom's duty to ban a$$holes like you[/citation]
Because just wishing for it just doesn't work

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]How many do you have, BTW?[/citation]
About 3500, I represent a large block of the anti-Apple users that regularly pour vitriol on the forums, spewing hatred is my life and I have nothing else to live for
Wo is me, your pop psychology has defeated me, aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh

/sarcasm

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
^ So typical. Trying to deflect the argument by turning it into something humorous instead.

Bottom line: Ever since discussion forums have appeared it's always been the losers that resort to multiple accounts. There's no way you can spin it to come out looking like anything but.

You should never have admitted it in the first place to everyone on Tom's. Better yet, if you were smarter maybe you would have looked to see what user you were logged in as before posting a reply. Then you could have kept it a secret - which is the whole purpose of having multiple accounts, right?

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]^ So typical. Trying to deflect the argument by turning it into something humorous instead[/citation]
Maybe I should have used your tactic instead and just called you an asshole, but let's not lower the tone anymore - anyway you look at this article trying to claim that Apple have perfected something when they aren't even in the market is so lame it is untrue, this idea would be something that Netflix already does, and Hulu, Apple only want in because they want the whole market to itself and to destroy healthy competition

Its what they do

Status
Not open for further replies.