Report: Netflix to Pay $100 M for Exclusive Show

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhthakuga

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003
[citation][nom]sneekez[/nom]With ISP's clamping down on Bdwth and obviously trying to squeeze the Netflix's, Hulu's etc why would the dump so much money? Do they think the GP will just live with overage's and pay it? AT&T did it just the other day. It's gonna be interesting to see this play out.[/citation]

New episodes are available, it's just now called "Fringe" now.

bruhthakuga

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003
[citation][nom]foogoo[/nom]OMG, please be a new season of the x-files. All the seasons are instant on netflix and i am addicted.[/citation]

New episodes are available, it's just now called "Fringe" now.

ram1009

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2007
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]tv needs to be like this, pay to view, so you don't have to watch commercials. the system needs and overhaul. the fat tv executives need to be cut, so that content can be viewed without unnecessary commercials[/citation]

You are galactically naive. You must be watching some form of pay tv now, either cable or satellite. Do you not have to watch the commercials on the protgramming you already pay for? Use your head.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]tv needs to be like this, pay to view, so you don't have to watch commercials. the system needs and overhaul. the fat tv executives need to be cut, so that content can be viewed without unnecessary commercials[/citation]
To me it's more like the device being my servant and not my ruler. I should be able to chose the exact moment when I have the mood and time to watch what I want to watch, pause, go to the toilette etc. and resume, rewind to see a scene again, even play faster or slower, backwards would be fun also. Everything up to me, and I pay as much attention as I wish, when I wish. Would even be ready to stand from my couch and go out to buy the physical media if it gave me this freedom. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.