Report: Verizon iPad, iPhone May Hit Testing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I think it's safe to say it's just a matter of time now. If Verizon had any sense they would get these devices out before the Holidays. But knowing how the world works we'll see the Verizon iPhone in January probably. If it has LTE and a new antenna design I'll probably pick one up.[/citation]

I'd say we might see a Verizon iPad in time for the holidays, but with AT&T's iPhone exclusivity contract supposedly running through until 2012, I have no idea how they'd get around that for a January 2011 launch. Then again, Verizon has snagged one of the keynote spots at CES in January so I don't really know what to think!

dtm4trix

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
[citation][nom]ac21365[/nom]Verizon would be wise to stick with Android.[/citation]

I agree, Android has become a real viable alternative to Apple and with sales of Android phones out pacing iOS4, why would you want to dilute that? IMHO I think the droid phones have it all over the iPhone4. They have bigger screens, true multitasking and a host of other things that make Android more desirable. This is all subjective on my part but having owned an iPhone before i think I am qualified to make a judgement, others will disagree but, c'est la vie.

dredj

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2010
Where I live, Verizon has the best reception. Period. I don't care how nice my phone is, if I don't get reception where I need it then it's not worth a dollar. I have friends with both AT&T and Sprint and it's funny when they complain about how they can't look something up cause they lost data connection or whine from a dropped call.

Seriously, I CAN. NOT. remember when I last had a dropped call.

Status
Not open for further replies.