Report: Wrist Watch Phone Coming to BlackBerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]The LG watch looks like it sucks and now you can get one in Blackberry flavour? I'll stick to me blue LED binary one thanks.[/citation]

you know your a heardcore geek when......

endif

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
@captaincharisma
Haha. Agreed.

If done right though this could be kind of cool. Make it small, no one wants to wear a cellphone sized watch, and make the battery life last long. Also don't make me sell my first born in order to get one.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Design Faux Pas Numero Uno, making the display screen way to small for the size of the device face. Looks cheap just like all those netbooks with the same design.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Small typo here : "So if you like watching the all the pretty colors"

It looks like a gadget, but if you already have a BB and need a new watch, why not?

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ADM-86[/nom]I wonder if this news article would be different if we were talking about an Ipod accessory.[/citation]Only if Marcus authors it.

This is really freaking cool!!! I want one for my Pre!!!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Only if Marcus authors it.This is really freaking cool!!! I want one for my Pre!!![/citation]

What is with all the Marcus hate over the last few days? I'm sure I write more Apple articles than he does...

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Back in the 90's i use to have a watch, but then I got a cell phone. Now people reach in their pocket for the time rather then looking at their watch. Technology has come full circle.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Ahhh... bluetooth...
Low bandwidth while using a lot of power and funds...
I could never force myself to use it much, even with a good handful of bluetooth devices...

My next watch is better anyways.
Rolex Explorer II.
A $5,000 watch my father wants. >_<
It's self powering atleast... (mechanical watch that uses the wrist strap for the force)

Status
Not open for further replies.