S Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 9
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question how can i activate my phone after i factory reset it i dont have a sim card
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Solved! My Phone has been hacked.. they have access even after factory reset
after i factory reset my phone
cant open my wifi and Bluetooth i don't know what happened on my phone i already restarted and reset but still i can't on my B
Solved! How can i recover my google email address and my password that i reset my stylo 3 phone
i did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy j6 but it is asking for an account from the previous owner of the phone but i do no
Solved! I moved my apps to sd card and then i removed my sd card from that phone and from App settings i reset all apps prefrences and
Solved! Somebody took over my phone did a hard reset and I can't get back on Google to get my phone back on cuz they have their Gmail
Solved! How can I factory reset my phone without losing my music?
I reset the phone with sim and after a day I removed sim from mobile now it's not opening or not being rest .so to rest sim is
Solved! I'm trying to reset my mum's old android phone so I can have it since she got a new one. She set it back to factory settings b
Solved! I have my phone infinix note3 pro I hard resetting it started but its doesn't take me to the apps menu its keeps forcing me to
My phone couldn't read SD card after factory reset
i reset the phone i had from a long time ago and can't remember my email.
I cant access the factory reset in my MyA2 phone
I reset a android phone and it has alot of photos in it and i forgot the email ...how to get that back .
I am trying to do a factory reset on my LG phone but it never shows the LG logo so it’s not letting me do anything except it
Manually reset phone while it has a black screen
why my lg phone wifi settings dont work yet i also reset my phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY