Resetting Samsung Galaxy S7

Dec 17, 2018
My wife hands me a work phone, that had a google account attached to it. They factory reset it, but on the bootup it asks for a google account attached to the phone. I dont' have that account, or access to the phone number associated to it either. Is there a way to get around this without sending it in to be worked on?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
X Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
knanan Android Smartphones 0
K Android Smartphones 4
K Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
How to setup samsung galaxy j7 mobile after factory reset has been made and i have forgotten my google id
Reset Google Advertising ID on Samsung J7
i did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy j6 but it is asking for an account from the previous owner of the phone but i do no
I am not able to factory reset my Samsung wave y
Samsung Galaxy J1 doesn't recognize SD card after factory reset
my samsung g5 prime phone device was reset accidentallyin my pocket, it ask my google account but i didnt have google account,
If I reset a Samsung Galaxy S4 With out my sim in (its locked) will it become unlocked?
I press on reset and know i cant access my phone i dont remember my username and password to samsung galaxy S5 android can som
how do i reset my phone i forget my password of samsung GT-s7562
My Samsung Galaxy Prime+ wont save things to my SD card at all
How to Hard Reset a Samsung Galaxy Note8
Override an unauthorized factory reset for samsung galaxy 5
Samsung galaxy Express 3 freezes, updates, factory resets.
how to get my samsung galaxy S4 out of safe mode when its stuck in it and after I have done a factory reset
How to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy tablet
How to perform a factory data reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7
how to get my Samsung galaxy s4 back to data settings after a factory reset and no I had no backup that saved my data
I did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy prime but it is asking for an account from the previous owner I have had the phone
how to perform factory reset if I forgot the password in Samsung Account - Galaxy S2
Google for samsung galaxy s email reset and password

ASK THE COMMUNITY