Resident Evil HD with Radeon 7640g + 7670M Dual graphics

dumday

Estimable
Mar 31, 2015
hey ,

i have a question can i run the Resident Evil HD game on my laptop ?

Operating System: Windows 8.1
Processor/CPU: AMD A8-4500M APU
Video Card/GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7640G + 7670M dual Graphics
Memory/RAM: 8 gigabyte

i really dont know alot about pc and laptops so if this is a stupid question pls forgive me :D

thanks and sorry for my bad english ;D

You should be able to play Resident Evil 2, 5 and 6 (all I found reference to) as these videos show https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=resident+evil+a8+7670m in some cases you won't be able to run "Ultra" settings but with some settings reduced I believe you'll experience enjoyable gaming since most are showing in the 40+ fps range.
Do you already have the laptop or are you looking to purchase one with those specs?

dumday

Estimable
Mar 31, 2015
hey,

buyed the laptop last year so its already purchased ^^
thanks for the fast answer and for the informations about the other games i can play (never expected that re 6 would work ^^ )
if u dont mind could u tell me some laptops that could run the Resident evil HD ?(price 700 - 800 euro hope its not too rude that i ask u that but u seem to know alot more then me about laptops and stuff xD )

again thanks alot for the answer helped alot !

You do meet the minimum requirements for RE HD so I don't see any issues with game play although near minimums, you can't expect the highest quality.
IMO, a laptop based on Clevo models would be the way to go - I couldn't find a retailer in EU but look for boutique laptop builders or custom laptops for your area, that'll give you the most options - it's a lot easier for me if you have a model or two in mind, there are just too many possibilities

dumday

Estimable
Mar 31, 2015
okay thanks alot ! will search tommorow for some laptop options and send them to u if u dont mind (via private msg, again if u dont mind!)

have a nice day /night and thanks again for the help !!