Solved! Right side of the headset is quieter

Jul 17, 2019
The Right headphone is quieter than the left, the headset is already balanced. I've just bought them and they are liked this.

It is a GM-3R Beexecellent Headset

Solution
The Right headphone is quieter than the left, the headset is already balanced. I've just bought them and they are liked this.

Those are cheaper headphones with pretty low ratings on Amazon and other sites they are sold, don't be surprised if you have issues like this. If you can, I would return those and spend another $10-20 on a better quality headset. If you need one with a mic, HyperX Stinger, Corsair HS50 are both good and will be under $50, should last for years with good sound quality.

If you don't care much about having a mic or are OK with using an external one there are tons of other options for $30-50 that sound great and have good build quality.

Those are cheaper headphones with pretty low ratings on Amazon and other sites they are sold, don't be surprised if you have issues like this. If you can, I would return those and spend another $10-20 on a better quality headset. If you need one with a mic, HyperX Stinger, Corsair HS50 are both good and will be under $50, should last for years with good sound quality.

If you don't care much about having a mic or are OK with using an external one there are tons of other options for $30-50 that sound great and have good build quality.

Solution
Jul 17, 2019

The headphones are fine as long as they keep working, once these breaks or I get enough money I'll get better ones. Thanks for the recommendation :).