risistor value r1 and r2 of z506 power supply burn

Feb 24, 2018
my z506 speaker is not working because the power aupply resistor 1 ang r2 is totally burn ang i cannot read the value of it.can u please help me what ia the value og R1 AND R2

Solution
Hi, recently my power supply also died. I was trying to rescue it with new resistors, diods and fuse but it didn't work because main problem was AC/DC converter. Its named: TOP258MN and you can find it under brass radiator. Check it first before doing anything else. I decided that it is nonsense to replace resistors, diods, fuse and new AC/DC converter and buy new, stronger power supply - 64W laptop power supply - 16V DC and 4A. Everything works well for now :)
PS. You asked for R1 and R2 values. R1 : 51kOhm 5%, R2: 20Ohm 5%.
Mar 17, 2018
Hi, recently my power supply also died. I was trying to rescue it with new resistors, diods and fuse but it didn't work because main problem was AC/DC converter. Its named: TOP258MN and you can find it under brass radiator. Check it first before doing anything else. I decided that it is nonsense to replace resistors, diods, fuse and new AC/DC converter and buy new, stronger power supply - 64W laptop power supply - 16V DC and 4A. Everything works well for now :)
PS. You asked for R1 and R2 values. R1 : 51kOhm 5%, R2: 20Ohm 5%.

Solution