Solved! Roccat Khan Aimo vs Roccat ELO 7.1 USB

Tory3rMurre

Estimable
Jul 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I would like to buy a new gaming headset. I am currently using Roccat Kave and those are great, but too old now.

So I am looking for a new one. I am thinking either Roccat Khan Aimo or Roccat ELO 7.1 USB. I don't want wireless. Which one you guys think is better?

Lastly I want to add that my sound car is Realtek ALC1220 (and motherboard ASROCK Z390 EXTREME4).

Thank youe for any opinions.

Solution
When you say they are too old now, are they falling apart or do you just want to change? I have not seen any mention of Roccat headsets in any best of lists. My favorite under $100 set is the Cooler Master MH751 (or 752 if you want the virtual surround dongle). Another good option is the Sennheiser PC37X for $130. No surround sound but great sounding with a good mic.
When you say they are too old now, are they falling apart or do you just want to change? I have not seen any mention of Roccat headsets in any best of lists. My favorite under $100 set is the Cooler Master MH751 (or 752 if you want the virtual surround dongle). Another good option is the Sennheiser PC37X for $130. No surround sound but great sounding with a good mic.

Solution