Solved! Roccat Syva earphones weird problem

Jul 29, 2018
Hello,

I have weird problem with the above mentioned headset, when I push it deeper inside my ear, my left earbud stops working and I have to plug it out of PC, into phone then wait for phone to recognize it then plug them off and hear some kind of sound in them then plug them back in PC and they work until I push the left one in again then I have to repeat... Please help

Thanks!

Solution

Welcome to Tom's!
Sounds like a bad connection, or loose wire in the left earbud. I suggest you put in a warranty claim on them, if possible.

clarkjd

Distinguished

Welcome to Tom's!
Sounds like a bad connection, or loose wire in the left earbud. I suggest you put in a warranty claim on them, if possible.

Solution
Jul 29, 2018
Hey,

I bought them from my friend today half the price and he said he barely used them and I trust him. When I take off the earbuds it does not happen, as soon as I put those rubber buds left one dies out. Weird..

Jul 29, 2018
As I said the only way to fix the left earphone is to plug it in my phone, wait for phone to recognise it and then unplug them and hear some kind of sound, then I plug them in PC and both work fine.

clarkjd

Distinguished

My original answer still applies.