Roll the Dice? Which social media network should I choose?

bonddm

Estimable
Jul 3, 2015
I'm not sure which social media website to use. Which one is easiest to reach people on a global scale most effectively/efficiently. They always seem to give you the run around or put all types of restrictions on what you can do. Need help.

Jack Sherwood

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
Depends what you are into. If you're interested in casually keeping up with old friends I would recommend Facebook. If you are particularly interested in pictures and photography I would recommend Instagram. Twitter is great for keeping up with news but not so much people. If I could only keep one for the rest of my life it would be Facebook due to the fact that there it is the best way to keep up with people.

AJammy

Estimable
Dec 24, 2014
Sound seems, you are looking social platform for business purposes. So, at this stage Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin these all social platforms are good to reach at Global Scale. But how much you can grow in social network it depends how much time you are giving that profiles. And how you are reacting on participation.

anwie

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017
If it's for promoting your product/service - EVERY social website.
There are softwares that allow you to publish one post on different sites at the same time (it does it automatically).