Rooting 5th Gen Kindle Fire

Wile E Coyote

Estimable
Apr 24, 2014
Can any one help me please i am at my wits end with this.

I have done every thing and can not seem to pin down the rooting issue on my Kindle Fire 5th Gen.

I want to use or be able to use cheat tools for games that i play on there.I even have cheat engine on it but for some odd reason they do not work.

I have looked in and out of rooting or roots i can not seem to root mine.I will give you any info you might need.I have even used the Rootjunkie guy and still nothing.Unless you know of a cheat tool app that does not require no rooting at all would be help full.I have been fighting this days and days on end when i have spare time.I have gone as far as rebooting the kindle 4 times fresh install.And still nothing even have the developer options unlocked.

Solution

Wile E Coyote

Estimable
Apr 24, 2014

Uh no i am not and that is kinda rude.I am just tired of not getting the things i need in the games that don't ever drop.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011

I've rooted my phones and tablet... but never a Kindle device. If you're having problems rooting... look at your method. It's recommended that you use the cable that came with your device (OEM version) AND that you plug it in directly into the motherboard at the rear of computer instead of a hub or front USB port.

Solution