rooting a tablet

B3ShO

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
hi , i have a Point Of View tablet mobii 701
and i want to root it , but is it safe , and how to root it ? :D
thanks in advance , sorry for bad English :D

Solution
Don't know about that particular tablet, but I've rooted a phone and a tablet, both Android, with satisfactory results. You can poke around the XDA Developers' forum and look for detail. They are serious about it being a "developer's" forum; they aren't tolerant of noob questions except in the noob question threads.

Curiosity - what do you want to root it for? What do you need to do that you can't do without root? In my case, it was restricting permissions. My web browser doesn't need to control the microphone and be able to listen to every sound I make while I am asleep.
Don't know about that particular tablet, but I've rooted a phone and a tablet, both Android, with satisfactory results. You can poke around the XDA Developers' forum and look for detail. They are serious about it being a "developer's" forum; they aren't tolerant of noob questions except in the noob question threads.

Curiosity - what do you want to root it for? What do you need to do that you can't do without root? In my case, it was restricting permissions. My web browser doesn't need to control the microphone and be able to listen to every sound I make while I am asleep.

Solution